Workshop ‘Your personal development plan’
- Do you feel stuck in your growth?
- Did you complete all the in-company courses already?
- Is it more than a week ago that you learned something new?
- Do you have doubts about what your next training will be?
- Are you questioning yourself about what you have to do to achieve your goals?
- Do you want to spend your limited time on the things with the greatest effect?
- Are you curious about how you can convince your employer to pay for your development?
Join our workshop ‘Your Personal Development Plan’ and continue your self-improvement journey.
Due to technological developments and the extinction of lifelong jobs, lifelong learning is being promoted. But what if you have difficulties to learn, if it’s too easy or if you don’t know what to learn? How will you deal with the lifelong learning approach in these situations? You might have a personal development plan at work, but isn’t that too much based on the current working environment and working structures?
Time to reflect
We tend to think that about our career and personal development as an ongoing process, but actually, it is not. It is not by accident that you choose to subscribe to a certain study or to that specific training. It is part of a plan: your plan. Your plan to achieve what you want in life. Education is an investment that lets you grow. And it is up to you to choose what.
A personal development plan is a lifelong plan, that is up to changes. Therefore you need time to reflect. Join our session and create a new, or review your current, personal development plan.
Achieving your goals via your personal development plan
A personal development plan (PDP) provides a framework that helps you to choose the right training, education and other activities for achieving your personal goals. This workshop focuses on you and how you can take ownership and responsibility for your personal development. It helps you to look realistically at where you are now and where you want to be. And it helps you to identify ways in which you can achieve your ultimate goals.